Salt Creek Capital is seeking an experienced operating executive to join the firm as an Executive Partner. The executive is expected to work with the firm to evaluate acquisition opportunities of companies which they would oversee as President & CEO post-close. As CEO, the executive will be required to manage the full P&L, develop the growth strategy, and provide operational management. CEOs of companies acquired by SCC serve as the most senior business executive at the company, and report to & participate on the Company's board of directors.
- At least 10 years of senior management experience; prior successful P&L management and/or President or GM experience required
- Desire to participate as a business partner and ability to balance fiduciary responsibilities to numerous disparate stakeholders
- Proven experience, ability, and desire to manage a business with focus on generating strong free cash flow / EBITDA
- Entrepreneurial thinker with an appetite to take on a high level of responsibility commensurate with anticipated rewards
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of a company
- Demonstrated ability to increase profitability through proactive business development efforts
- Excellent professional references and high integrity
For more information about the Executive Partnership Program and to apply, please visit www.saltcreekcap.com/executives.